|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:||Servings:|
|25 minutes||20 minutes||45 minutes||18 people|
- Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 medium white or yellow onion , diced
- 1 red bell pepper , deveined, seeded, and diced
- 2 cups grated Mexican cheese blend , divided
- 1 cup crushed Xochitl corn chips (crushed then measured), plus more whole chips for garnish
- ¾ cup Xochitl Chunky Stone Ground Salsa , divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 packet gluten free taco seasoning
- ¼ cup sour cream , for garnish
▢ Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray 18 standard muffin tins with cooking spray.
▢ In a large mixing bowl combine the beef, onion, bell pepper, 1 cup cheese, the crushed corn chips, ½ cup salsa, eggs, and taco seasoning. Combine thoroughly. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the meatloaves are cooked through.
▢ Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and put bake in the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
▢ Remove the meatloaves from the pan, top with salsa and sour cream and garnish with whole corn chips.
“hese Gluten-Free Mini Tex-Mex Meatloaves are a game changer for family dinners. Plus, they only take 20 minutes to cook instead of an hour!”Simply Gluten Free Magazine
Stone Ground Salsa
Salted Corn Chips