|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:||Servings:|
|20 minutes||15 minutes||35 minutes||8 people|
- Gluten free nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Xochitl corn tortilla chips
- 1½ – 2 pounds grated cheese
- 4 cups leftover turkey , shredded or chopped
- 3 cups chopped roasted vegetables
- ¾ – 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Pickled red onions, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, and salsa for serving
▢ Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large, rimmed sheet pan or large shallow casserole dish with cooking spray.
▢ Place half the chips in a single layer on the pan. Top with half the cheese, half the turkey, half the vegetables, and dot around half the cranberry sauce. Repeat the layers. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
▢ Top with toppings of choice and serve with salsa on the side.
“Since there is always a football game on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, this recipe totally makes sense to use up those leftovers!”Simply Gluten Free Magazine
Asada Verde Salsa
Salted Corn Chips