Christmas Wreath Nachos
|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Total Time:||Servings:|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes||8 |
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Xochitl Christmas Corn Chips
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato , diced
- 2 green onions , sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Chopped pickled jalapeños
- Sour cream
- Roasted red bell pepper strips
- Xochitl Chipotle Salsa
▢ Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place an oven-proof ramekin in the center of a pizza pan.
▢ Layer half the chips on the pan, around the ramekin. Sprinkle evenly with half the cheese. Repeat the layers then top with the black beans. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
▢ Sprinkle on tomatoes, green onions, olives, and jalapeños. Using a small ice cream scoop, place balls of guacamole and sour cream around the wreath to look like ornaments. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves.
▢ Fashion a bow out of the red pepper strips. Fill the ramekin with salsa and serve.
“You can whip this up for your Christmas party or for Santa’s late-night snack! Christmas movies and nachos sound pretty magical, if I do say so!Simply Gluten Free Magazine